Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hot Water Music

Due to the lack of knowledge about certain bands on the internet I have decided to make my blog into a fountain of knowledge of bands that i feel do not have proper representation. The first is a personal favorite that i have loved for many years now. Hot Water Music. These are links to a podcast that i did about 2 years ago about them. I have 2 episodes that I dedicated to them. I did not finish the series with all their music. I feel that this will give you a good taste of what they sound like before they matured and changed their sound.


http://www.mediafire.com/?tuvnddv0aos

http://www.mediafire.com/?jbqzqwmqwjh

2 comments:

blend77 said...

I have never liked this band. But considering their influences and every description of them, i should love them.

Its been some time since I have attempted to listen to them, so I am going to try out one of these podcasts. Albums are always great to listen to when you already like a band, but it helps to get into a band when someone presents it in a way that eliminates filler, bolsters the good points and shows general enthusiasm for the music...

Anyway, yeah, I'll report back. ^_^

blend77 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.